CONNECTIONYour ministry is part of an international movement to bring Christ-centered Bible based recovery to the world. As a genuine Celebrate Recovery ministry you join in a network of thousands of other local Celebrate Recovery ministries reaching people for Christ and helping them break free from their hurts, hang-ups, and habits.
SUPPORTYour ministry has the support and partnership of the Celebrate Recovery National Team, as well as assistance from your State and Regional Representatives. These entities work to help your ministry succeed.
RESOURCESYour ministry has access to the materials and resources from Saddleback Church that have proven to be invaluable tools in recovery.
VALIDATIONYour ministry is validated in your church and community by being associated with Celebrate Recovery.
Your ministry is listed with the other Celebrate Recovery programs on the official Celebrate Recovery® websites. It is our desire for each local Celebrate Recovery ministry to have a clear and consistent character that identifies it as a genuine part of the Celebrate Recovery movement, yet maintaining its own creative distinctions of the local ministry and church.
To illustrate, here’s an example of what it means to have consistency while allowing for creativity. A McDonald’s restaurant in Boulder, Colorado may have a Western theme and a McDonald’s in Orlando, Florida may have a Mickey Mouse theme. Nevertheless, you can be sure when you order a “Big Mac” they are going to taste the same at both locations. Our desire is that no matter where a newcomer or visitor attends a Celebrate Recovery meeting, they will experience the same quality content and program to find God’s healing from their hurts, hang-ups and habits.
The Celebrate Recovery® name is a registered trademark. In a desire to protect the integrity of the broader ministry, Celebrate Recovery® requires that if you use the Celebrate Recovery® name that the following are an irreducible minimum of your program.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Higher Power. The program is Christ-centered.
- The Celebrate Recovery curriculum is used exclusively (the Leader’s Guide and the four Participants Guides, and the Bible). The Large Group lessons are taught from the Leader’s Guide, keeping at least the acrostic and the scriptures as the key points in the lessons. This is to keep consistency within groups, while allowing creativity for the teachers.
- The ministry is “group based.” All groups are gender specific and use the group guidelines and format.
- The Celebrate Recovery “Five Small Group Guidelines” are implemented and followed.
- Accountability to Christ, the local church, and Celebrate Recovery at Saddleback Church. A church or organization may decide to use the Celebrate Recovery® curriculum and mix it with other materials, or other programs, which is certainly up to their discretion.
HOWEVER, they are prohibited from using the Celebrate Recovery® name. Items produced for commercial sale using the Celebrate Recovery name are strictly prohibited.
|< Prev||Next >|