The Celebrate Recovery® name is a registered trademark. In a desire to protect the integrity of the broader ministry, Celebrate Recovery® requires that if you use the Celebrate Recovery® name that the following are an irreducible minimum of your program. The DNA of an authentic Celebrate Recovery® Ministry.
- Jesus Christ is the one and only Higher Power. The program is Christ-centered.
- The Celebrate Recovery curriculum is used exclusively (the Leader’s Guide and the four Participants Guides, and the Bible). The Large Group lessons are taught from the Leader’s Guide, keeping at least the acrostic and the scriptures as the key points in the lessons. This is to keep consistency within groups, while allowing creativity for the teachers.
- The ministry is “group based.” All groups are gender specific and use the group guidelines and format.
- The Celebrate Recovery “Five Small Group Guidelines” are implemented and followed.
- Accountability to Christ, the local church, and Celebrate Recovery at Saddleback Church. A church or organization may decide to use the Celebrate Recovery® curriculum and mix it with other materials, or other programs, which is certainly up to their discretion.
HOWEVER, they are prohibited from using the Celebrate Recovery® name. Items produced for commercial sale using the Celebrate Recovery name are strictly prohibited.
|< Prev||Next >|